EarnCare Forum

Cashout Final Rule

Started by Administrator 2020-02-03 at 00:14
8 replies to this topic
Admin
Admin
Posts: 64
Hello CareFamily,



We are going to applying our final 40% cashout rule on our all sites, so those members who get payments have to deposit back minimum 40% of their last completed cashout for getting next payment.


We always doing our best to be more stable and reliable for all members and we almost did it so thank you so much for your support and trust.




Example: If you get payment $5.00 so you have to deposit back minimum$2.00 for getting next payment.




Best Regards,
Administration Of Care Group Of Companies.
« Last Edit: 2020-02-05 at 00:32 by Admin »
wisa25
Standard
Posts: 3
Quote: Administrator
Hello CareFamily,



We are going to applying our final 40% cashout rule on our all sites, so those members who get payments have to deposit back minimum 40% of their last completed cashout for getting next payment.


We always doing our best to be more stable and reliable for all members and we almost did it so thank you so much for your support and trust.




Example: If you get payment $5.00 so you have to deposit back minimum$2.00 for getting next payment.




Best Regards,
Administration Of Care Group Of Companies.
VOFavour
Standard
Posts: 1
This is pure robbery. I am very sorry that the admin will lose very, very many participants. But, as the saying goes: greed fraer killed.
vica
Standard
Posts: 12
Quote: VOFavour
This is pure robbery. I am very sorry that the admin will lose very, very many participants. But, as the saying goes: greed fraer killed.

khurram1
BASIC
Posts: 29
not a good rule dear admin you decrease 50% withdraw limit and care all sites are benifit by the deposit and every member can take a fresh deposit by get 100% bonus promo reinvest rule those site better where user use autopay and get profit but in care group without deposit are loss and member are can invest and invest so please remove reinvest rule
walala9899
Standard
Posts: 1
THIS IS END OF CLIXCARE GROUP, ADMIN IS VERY CRAFTY AND FRAUDULENT,
Look guys, every get payments must deposit back 40%, its mean we not have a profitable from our invest to this site,
and if we do deposit back 40% we can get bonus 100% and purhase many RR but when rr will expired that is the same when we will withdraw the payment and there must deposit again 40% its same can't get profitable, and there max for withdraw is $7 - $10 for basic and regular,

fix. admin is scammer, don't be easily fooled guys
« Last Edit: 2020-02-03 at 16:58 by walala9899 »
daatis
Regular
Posts: 17
Please always support users
So that users will always be your support
shormin
Standard
Posts: 1
Quote: Administrator
Hello CareFamily,



We are going to applying our final 40% cashout rule on our all sites, so those members who get payments have to deposit back minimum 40% of their last completed cashout for getting next payment.


We always doing our best to be more stable and reliable for all members and we almost did it so thank you so much for your support and trust.




Example: If you get payment $5.00 so you have to deposit back minimum$2.00 for getting next payment.




Best Regards,
Administration Of Care Group Of Companies.
Barbodtap
Standard
Posts: 1
ClixLive & BizzLive & AdsLive
Given this 40% means we will not receive any benefits. We paid $ 20 for faster30 which we received at $ 33 in 30 days, now we have to pay 40% again at $33 to get $19.8 which means after $30 we even get $0.2 less than $ 20.
Did I calculate correctly?